Location: University Club of Chicago, 76 East Monroe Street, Michigan Room, Second Floor, Chicago, IL 60603
Date: March 13, 2018
10:00 - 10:30 AM - Network Coffee
10:30 - 11:45 AM - Morning Session
11:45 - 12:15 PM - Lunch
12:15 - 1:30 PM - Afternoon Session
The Planned Giving Study: New Insights from Data on Planned Gifts
This session presents findings and recommendations from “The Planned Giving Study,” a multiphase research study commissioned by Ms. Donikian and researched by Indiana University that provides important new insights about actual donors of actual planned gifts and offers helpful recommendations for planned giving programs.
An in-depth analysis of legacy society membership data has been conducted. The study explored the following questions:
· What are the characteristics of legacy society members? Are there any changes in membership profiles over time?
· Who changed, or canceled, their planned gifts after they first joined the legacy society?
· How do age, ethnicity, gender, family structure, and location influence bequest donor behavior?
· Which types of planned giving vehicles and instruments did these members choose?
· How much did members give or plan to give through their
· Which types of programs received their planned gifts support?
Claudine Donikian, JD, MBA President & CEO, Pentera
Cancellations/Refunds: Cancellations must be received by 12:00 pm two business days prior to the event in order to receive a full refund. No refunds will be processed after this time. Cancellations must be in writing and may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, payment is expected from no-shows.